redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Left-Wing Californians back Death Penalty


Sixty-three percent of 500 polled Californians back the Death penalty. I cannot believe that the people of California want the Death penalty to stay in place. Only 32% voted against the Death penalty. I have always perceived that the people of California were to Liberal to support Capital Punishment. Melvin Fields, who has polled Californians for half a century said, "In the overall view there has not been much change in the last 45 years”. I wonder where the majority of these people live. There are few places in California where conservatives reside; in fact, you might say that they hide in the shadows, hoping to not be discovered. I have nothing against Liberals or Conservatives, for I am a little bit of both genres. What’s your say?