redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

"Just give me the money I would have had."


That is what Anna Nicole Smith wants from her estranged son-in-law. She married oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall in 1994, which was 89 at the time. Marshall was worth $1.6 Billion when he died in 1995. Anna only wants half of the money, which a California court granted her, but a Texas court decided against her being eligible for the money.

Now, the Supreme Court is in the middle of this mess between her and her son-in-law, Pierce Marshall. The Justices are leaning to her side already, according to what I've learned so far.

I don't know what to think about this woman. Yes, she is legally eligible to half the money, but she was only married to him for a year. On the other hand, he knew what he was getting himself into with her, so maybe he wanted her to have it. Can you imagine having half of that? Heck, I would be happy with a 10th of the estate. If she wins this case, then you'll probably see a ton of people marrying old hens and buzzards in hopes of getting part of their estate. Oh-Boy... :-)

Oh, I'll get back on the political band-wagon soon, I've just got a little burnt out by all the media.