redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Don't mess with Dick Cheney...

Well, ladies and gentleman, Mr. Harry Whittington has survived the onslaught of the Cheney fiasco. I’m not messing with Mr. Cheney. He’s the man, especially with bird shot loaded in his gun. What I can’t figure out about the whole spill is how birdshot migrated from the right side to the left, where his heart is found. The reason I say this, is the birdshot was supposed to have just hit his right side, so how did it make its way over to the left. I know one thing is for sure, don’t under any circumstances get the Cheney rage train a rolling in your direction. Seriously, I am glad Mr. Whittington is doing well. What’s your say on this circus act we call politics?