redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Shop Til you Drop...

Shop Til you Drop…
I spent the better part of today fighting through crowds, bumping into people, and I almost ran over some poor old woman, while trying to get to the checkout counter.  Christmas has turned into a money racket that our forefathers couldn’t have fathomed.  The Holidays should be about giving, helping the needy, and being peaceable towards one another.  I usually have more, but I’m exhausted from fighting idiots, racing from isle to isle, hunting the impossible, and trying to find gifts for four sisters.  Yikes, I’m not going to have any hair left, after this holiday season.  LOL…  Have a good Holiday all…

Also, if all goes well, I will have another crazy episode out by tomorrow night.