redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.


After controversy and fighting within both parties, DPW transferred power of six US ports over to a US company. I’m overwhelmed with emotion, for democracy has worked at its best, at least in this situation. The political supporters caved under public pressure. I love America.

Some of you may not agree with me, that the port take over was a bad idea, but that is what makes democracy great. We can disagree and come to a calm and concise decision on important matters, such as these. However, I don’t believe that this whole Dubai situation is behind us as of yet. Although, a senior Bush administration official said, “I'm told it will be a complete sale and if that's the case, I can't imagine it not answering the problem”.

I don’t believe any greased up, smiling from ear to ear politician, for all the bull shit I’ve seen over the years. There are a few good politicians, but note that I wrote a “few”. Trying to find an honest politician is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, literally.

I hope I’m wrong, and this business is behind us, but every day brings a new beginning or end, depending on how you want to look at it. What’s your say?