redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

More about Me...

I work part-time in sales, and as an IT-consultant.  I also go to college full-time and chase after women full-time to no avail.  I work for my step dads company as their IT guy, doing whatever is needed of me, but I only do that a few days a week.  I just so happen to be off work today.  That’s why I’ve been posting so much.  I own my home, and I have a dog, which every bachelor should have.  Other than that, my life is boring.  I’m not complaining though, I just want to do and see so much that I don’t have time for.  I worked full-time for my family until about five years ago, which was great.  I decided a year and a half ago to go back to college and get a degree in network administration management.  Although, my heart is in writing and politics, I plan to go back for an English\Journalism major as soon as I graduate.  I’m traveling to Ireland next year, around the end of May to see my ancestry homeland, and meet some interesting people.  Maybe I’ll get lucky and meet a charming Irish lass while I’m over there.   As you have probably seen on my blog, I love my truck.  It’s a 56 Ford Pickup with a 383 cu. Chevy motor and drivetrain.  I don’t get to tinker with it much, but I love my truck.  I’ve been pondering selling it, since I don’t have much time for it, but it has a lot of sentimental value that can’t be replaced by cash.  Anyway, goodnight and have a good weekend.