redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Adoration From Afar

This is a poem I wrote for a friend. Do you like it?

What must I do to be the object of your affection?
Must I Lie, Cheat, Steal, and become a Hell-Raiser?
This is my perplexity,
for I cannot do these actions with a true and gentle heart.
You exalt me day-after-day.
As the morning mist fades into the blue sky,
I inhale your fragrant perfume,
like dewy pedals of a blooming flower.
I envisage your smiling face,
like a vestige of the moon upon my optics.
The whistling chatter of mother winter,
reminds me of your cherishing laughter.
As the chilly October breeze rustles tumbling leaves around me,
I conceive of you in my embrace.
As the twinkle of stars in the night aura,
you come to me in a deep slumber,
like an angel entering my dreams.
But as my eyes whimper in the light of dawn,
I fight to keep you in my yawns.
Indeed, I adore you from afar.




.