redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Hillary For President?

Well the talk has already begun about Hillary Clinton.  People are saying, “Can she do the job”, “Who does she think she is running for president”.  I am not on the left, nor am I on the right.  I’m in the middle, because I feel that’s the only way for anyone to take my crap seriously.  What’s my opinion?  I think that even if she did get into office, their would be so much controversy over her, that no good could come from her taking the highest office in the land.  Personally, I don’t care for her, but I feel the same about some people on the right.  Yes, I speak my mind, so what.  I vote for people, because of whom they are and what they believe, not because of their party.  I’ve heard some people say that she ran the country, while “Bill Clinton” was president, but I don’t believe that for a minute.  I think he could chase women and run the country at the same time, or that’s what he thought.  Just kidding Bill…  LOL…