redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Pickin' and Grinnin'...

Growing up, I spent a lot of time with my Grandfathers. One of my grandfathers was from the mountains, so he showed me how to pick cotton, milk cows, and kill a chicken with one arm movement. Anyhow, I listened to Bluegrass, whilst in his company, because that is all that he would allow to be played. I grew to love bluegrass, and learned how to play the Banjo and the Harmonica. I can play a few notes on the Harmonica, but I've not played the Banjo in years.

Today, I was on youtube, searching for South Carolina candidate ads, which would be humorous enough to publish on the blog, and I came across the video below. There are still some country people in these parts. Most of whom are good people, just trying to make a living, and feed their families.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,