redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

At A Loss...

Hello all, I'm sorry for the lack of post and podcast, but I'm at a loss of what to do next. I found out this past Friday, that I would not be able to go to London, as I had planned. I was counting on my family (mother) to give me the necessary funds to go, but three days before the cut-off to send the money, my mother refused to let me have access to my own (This money issue is a complicated mess that I do not wish to get into on the blog.) money.

I am deeply saddened by this event, because I was really looking forward to the trip, schooling, and experience of being in such a vibrant city. I have been accepted by the school; in fact, I even have a Westminster email address. Frankly, I am at a loss, and unless a miracle happens, I don't think I will be able to go.

I'm more enraged than anything else, I suppose. There is one little detail that she has forgotten about, when it comes to my attitude, I'm determined. If I have to work my fingers until they bleed, and work them some more, then that my dear readers is what I must do. Once I make up my mind to do something, it will be done. That is my personality. I've got a few more desperate calls to make, before I give up, but if I'm not able to go for the Spring, I'll definitely be there for the Summer and Fall.

This my kind readers and listeners is why I've been withdrawn from the blogosphere. I've delayed the podcast once again, but I should have it finished by Friday evening. Thanks to everyone for reading my dribble, and listening to me slur. :) Thanks again...