redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Episode 24 Coming Soon, I Promise!

Hi there folks, Episode 24 of the podcast will be out soon. I've got somebody new, along with Sumsofly coming on the show either tonight, or tomorrow evening. It will be a great show about politics, American materialism, and whatever else gets on my nerves between now and then. :)

I'm working on a proposal for school at present. I've got to come up with a proposal on how to extinguish poverty in Brazil. My opinion on said topic is that we need to worry about poverty in our own backyard, but it's for Sociology, so I'll have to come up with something worthy of an "A". :) Anyhow, I should have some interesting post tonight. Thanks for all of the feedback everyone...

Podcastingmic

Technorati Tags: , , , ,