redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

To keep you folks busy, until I can finsih the new Episode of The Jefferson Davis Saga, I will post direct links to all of the previous episodes, and some older episodes that have been lost to time. Thanks for the patience. :) I guarantee that the next one will be fabulous.

Download Episode 23

Download Episode 22

Download Episode 21

Download Episode 20

Download Episode 19

Download Episode_18

Download Episode 17

Download Episode_16

Download Episode 15

Download Episode 14

Download Epiisode 13

Download Episode 10

Have The Jefferson Davis Saga Brought to You via iTunes

Myipod_2

Yes, I'm missing quite a few episodes, but I'll try to find them over the next day or two. Anyhew, have a great Friday everyone.


Technorati Tags: , ,