redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Irish Car Bomb...

If you want to call yourself a real Irishman, drink a Irish Car Bomb. This will do one of two things, either your stomach will explode upon impact, or you'll have one hell of a time. This drink consist of 1/2 oz. of Bailey's Irish Cream, 1/2 Pint of Guinness, and a 1/2 oz. of Old Jameson Whiskey. Now, if you can drink two shots of that drink and not stagger, I salute you...

I'm leaving out to go somewhere, I'm not quite sure where though. Anyhow, have a great weekend all, and don't drink too much. Let me do that for you. :-) Seriously, I only drink once a week, if that much, so I'm not saying that you must drink to be cool or Irish. Have fun all, for I certainly expect to have fun this weekend...

Oh, a new episode of the podcast will be up tomorrow evening. Thanks for being so patient
everyone...

DISCLAIMER: I do not promote abusing alcohol...

Irish_car_bomb