redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

10,000 Hits, Not Including My Own...

This particular blog has been around since September last year. It and my other blog have gone through a bunch of changes, as I have changed, but hopefully for the better. I stopped discussing politics so much, because I am burnt out on the subject, and frankly, it depresses me. Post over the past seven weeks have been a bit subdued, but I hope to change that in the future. More craziness to come...

Thank you everyone that links to me. I appreciate it, and if you want me to link to your blog, just email me.

A few people have stopped linking to my blog, but that's their call. I've not forgot my base readers, and I certainly hope they do not forget theirs. I used to link to other blogs that didn't link to me, but that has all changed. If ya don't link to me, I'm not going to link to you. "Bloggership", at least that is what I call a friendship between two bloggers, is just like a real friendship. It is a two-way street, and there must be give and take.

I'll be glad to help out anybody I can with blogging, or podcasting.

I've got a ton of content coming up, for the podcast and blog, but you'll have to wait and see what happens. The life and times of Jefferson Davis is just getting started...