redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Adiós para Ahora

I'm not going anywhere any time soon, but come January, I'll be leaving for England. I've sent my application to Reading University, so unless something drastic happens, I'll be in England for at least three months. I have been at odds with my family, since I returned from Ireland, so I have nothing holding me here. Don't misunderstand me, I love my family, but at present it is not mutual.

They assume that I'm an idiot I guess. They do everything in there power to keep me from being the best I can be. I strive to be the most I can be, but if it were up to them, I would stay in the same location, and never accomplish anything. I don't have that kind of mind set. I tend to be just like my dad, try, try, and try again until I get it right. Samuel Beckett said in his great wisdom, "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better".

I've not yet told my family that I'm going, but they'll get over the shock, and try to throw a new vehicle at me, to solve the problem, but it won't work this time. Material possessions are wonderful, but if you don't have no soul, individuality, spunk, or essence, then what is the point. I have spent my entire life, making other people's lives better, now it's my damn turn people.

I want to change this crazy world we live in for the better, but I surely can't do that in my current status, so I'm going to do what I want to do for a damn change. I hope I can inspire someone else out there in the blogosphere to do the same.

No more negative energy from this Southern boy, named Jefferson Davis.