redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Episode 19

The Apologetic Episode of The Jefferson Davis Saga...

In this weeks show, I soberly rationalize my stupid behavior on the blog and elsewhere. I discuss the poems and short stories on the blog, and I request your feedback. Also, Phil and Alan are thanked for their participation.

In addition, go check out the New Zealand Pubcast. Johnny Dodge and Shifty Rob give the low down on what is going on in New Zealand.

The Dancing in the Dark Episode has been delayed until next week. Please tune in, for it will be an unforgettable episode. Thanks, and have a great week all...

UPDATE: If you click the green flash play button below, you'll get a chipmunk version of Jefferson Davis. It is hilarious to hear myself speaking that fast, almost like I'm hyped up on a double dose of caffeine. :-)

Download Episode 19

Have The Jefferson Davis Saga Brought to You via iTunes

Myipod_2