redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Will the PS3 be a Flop?

UPDATE: Yeah, I know I'm posting this late, but I'm wide awake, because I had too much Green Tea. :-)

The PS3 is supposed to come out on November 17th with two price points. Hold your breath, because the cheap version will be $499 US and the large storage model will be &599US. Geeeezzz Will anybody be able to afford this puppy. There will be people getting check advances, loans, selling whatever including themselves to get this stupid machine. I could care less if it comes out or not. I've always been a PC Gamer. Although, I do have a mint condition DreamCast collecting dust. I've always been a big SEGA fan, at least until they quit selling hardware. Will you buy a PS3?
Ps3