redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Bush Legacy/Calamity May Continue...

Jebandgeorge Yes, that's right folks, brother Jeb Bush may run for President in 2008. Both George H.W. and George W. Bush support him running in 2008, but he has repeatedly said, "NO". We shall soon find out what his plans are for 2008. Heck, he might get this country straightened out. I thought George senior did a good job, for the four years he was in office. It's only the later Bush that has gave them all a bad name. Personally, I don't hate or dislike any of the Bush's, but I do get steamed when I find out that that family and many others are lining their pockets with Oil/Iraqi money.

The president said Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is well-suited for another office and would make "a great president."

"I would like to see Jeb run at some point in time, but I have no idea if that's his intention or not," Bush said in an interview with Florida reporters, according to an account on the St. Petersburg Times Web site.

The president said he had "pushed him fairly hard about what he intends to do," but Jeb has not said.

"I have no idea what he's going to do. I've asked him that question myself. I truly don't think he knows," Bush said.

Jeb Bush, 53, will end his second term as governor in January. His brother George ends his second presidential term in January 2009. Neither can seek re-election because of term limits.

Jeb Bush has repeatedly said he is not going to run in 2008.

But even his own father said no one believes him when he says he's not interested in running at some point. Former President George H.W. Bush told CNN's "Larry King Live" last year that he would like Jeb Bush to run one day and that he would be "awfully good" as president.

What's your say?