redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

All A's...

AHot damn, I just made all A's. I'm not playing. Haha Now, all I've got to do is get ready for my trip. I can't believe it, I was right on the "B" borderline in one class, but I made it thankfully to an "A". I should have some post in a little while. I've got to catch up on my politics, for I've been out of the loop for a week or so, which is like an eternity in politics. Have a great day everyone, I certainly will.

Also, I've been celebrating with the music of Third Eye Blind. They've got a song called graduate, which does not really pertain to me, but I like it anyway. I've still got one more year of bullshit before I graduate. I'm going to sign back up for another degree as soon as I graduate, so it doesn't really matter. If you've never listened to them, leave your computer now and go buy one of their many CD's.