redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Attention

Folks, I sincerely apologize for not posting lately, but I’ve been extremely busy with school work and my jobs. I have one more final exam left, and then I’m done until the fall. Halleluiah I should have some interested post beginning Tuesday of next week.

Also, I have been walking about five miles a day for the past two months; in fact, I started walking with forty pounds in my backpack and ten pound leg weights on each leg. One mile like that is like five miles of regular walking. It has been fervidly hot around these parts. Yesterday, the temperature almost got into the 90s, which is hot for this time of year.

In addition, I only have 19 days, until I leave for Ireland. Hot Damn!

Walking_1