redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Don't you just love Windows!

My PC started acting crazy over a few days. First, the scanner quit working, then the printer, and last night my NIC (Network Interface Card) went out. I checked all of my connections and even had a look over all of the motherboard connections, but to no avail. At this point, I knew I had myself a windows driver problem. Instead of trying to temporarily fix the problem, I backed up all of my data, as I do once a month, and formatted and reinstalled Windows XP Pro.

I reinstall about every six months. The reason I do it so often, is because I push my machine to its limits and beyond. I'm constantly uninstalling programs I don't like, installing new ones, downloading gigs of free documentaries and music collections, and I do a lot of video and audio editing, which stresses a machine. Anyhow, I felt like doing what the guy in this video did to his computer. No, I wouldn't harm my beloved self-built computer like that. :)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,