redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Music, and its affect on the Intellect...

Have you ever been listening to the radio, when a song comes on that intensely reminds you of someone? Well, it has happened to me countless times. For instance, I was traveling to work this morning, when a song, called You Could Be Happy, came pounding through the airwaves, which instantly drew me back to Ireland, Ms. Ireland to be exact. Anyhow, I got to thinking about how music our modality. Sunday, I wrote a post about how I'm a Drama King, so perhaps one goes with the other.

Am I the only man on this enamoured planet that is moved by a manuscript or a melody? Melodies that travel like coarse silk through a light breeze. I reckon that I'm Mr. Sensitive. :)

I should be able to post a the new short story that I discussed yesterday, this evening. Thanks for all the feedback.

Technorati Tags: , ,