redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Did I really get accepted?

Recently, someone suggested that I was full of crap, about being accepted to Westminster University in London. Because of this person, I've decided to post the acceptance letter, even though I'm not going...

AUSTRALIA - ARGENTINA - CHILE - COSTA RICA - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - ENGLAND - FRANCE - ITALY - MÉXICO - PERÚ - SPAIN


Dear Jefferson,

Congratulations! I am happy to inform you that you have been officially accepted into ISA's Undergraduate Courses at the University of Westminster Spring 2007 program at the University of Westminster. Your acceptance package has been sent out to the address provided on your program application and should arrive shortly. Please contact us at 800-***-**** or via email if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
"Name protected"
Admissions Coordinator