redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Thanksgiving Day Special Podcast...

Thanksgiving_1 A big "THANK YOU" to all of you kind folks out there that have helped, gave suggestions, participated, and commented on the blog. Whether you be American or not, Thanksgiving is still a good day to give thanks for what you have. After my incident or should I say crash, I'm certainly thankful for everything. Anyhow, listen to this special edition of the podcast.

Download Happy Thanksgiving

Have The Jefferson Davis Saga Brought to You via iTunes

P.S.: That is not my book collection, just my favorites at present. I have another bookcase filled up completely. Happy Thanksgiving all... :)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,