redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Oh Joy, More Red Tape...

I got the last fleck of my final paperwork today. All Right! Now the wheels have been greased, and I'm on my way. I don't have to be in London until January 4th, but as I've already stated previously, I'll be traveling throughout the UK, starting around the middle to end of December. I'm totally looking forward to the trip and school.

P1000557

In addition, I should have a short story posted by tomorrow afternoond. Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm quite fond of a quote by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, "One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words".

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,