redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Episode 21

The - Everything is Grand Episode of The Jefferson Davis Saga.

In this enamoured Episode, I get pixilated by a Jefferson Davis original concoction. I discuss the New Books, by Skint Writer. Also, I apologize for my slackness. What can I say? Sadly, I'm being Re-Americanized. :-) I talk about my Microsoft certifications, and why I hate them, and love Linux. I try to explain what a vignette style short story is, in my plastered state. Tomorrow’s Cover is covered. Finally, I reckon that Hillary Clinton will never drop out of the 2008 Presidential Race, because she is so vain. :) Please email me if you have any questions or comments... Have a grand week all...

Download Episode 21

Have The Jefferson Davis Saga Brought to You via iTunes

Myipod_2


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,