redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Madness...

Folks, I have created a formal apology audio file, consisting of an apology, for my actions over the past three months. I've been erratic and a wee bit crazy. I've looked back at the archives

over the past three months, and have been literally dumbfounded by my own post. There are a few post that I feel terrible for ever publishing, but they've already been cached by big brother, so I see no point in deleting them.

I am a smart man, but stupid as heck at certain things. I look back on my life, before traveling abroad as black, and now I'm in the light, or at least a little bit. I've had people tell me that I am spiraling out of control, and to a certain extent that is true. I've had to look at my own life, and perceive what I could fix. The number one problem is the Alcohol, so it's gone. Every man in my family has dealt with Alcoholism at one time or another, so I'm stopping before mine gets out of control. It's OK to drink on occasions or have some wine with dinner, but to drink like me, is utterly futile.

I do apologize to those of you that I've upset for one reason or another. I'm growing and adapting more than you know, and more than I am willing to share. My future is picturesque. How do you see yourself in the future? I've made amends with these statements, and calls I've made. How about you? Life is soo short folks. Must do it right the first time around... :)

Download Formal Apology