redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

No More TomorrowsCover

I kid...I kid... I have taken it down for the time being, but when I figure out what I want to do with it, I'll republish it. There are a few reasons for this decision...
  1. Yahoo Hosting blows... :)
  2. Yahoo Sucks... :)
  3. I barely have time for one blog, so why would I trouble myself with two...
  4. I emailed twenty-three fellow bloggers about participation, and only two bothered to email me back. Thanks for replying gents. However, I understand how time constraining life is, but come on people, how hard is a, "No Thanks" reply. You can't hurt my feelings. I'm Irish dammit, or at least the majority is Irish. :)
  5. I lost a few bucks by canceling, but I didn't make a rash decision...
  6. Yahoo is a pain...

Thanks to all of you that comment on the blog and email me. I value your support. I'm supposed to have the podcast uploaded tonight, but I've got to go work second shift, so that will unfortunately have to wait. Thanks again...