redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Too sexy for a Bomb...

Ahmadinejad I don't believe a word that comes out of the mans mouth. Of course, the same could be said about my own leaders. It's all about the money folks. I don't think that Ahmadinejad wants a bomb, he just likes the attention and money thrown at him, from the EU and UN.

I bet the man strolls around his pristine presidential palace, singing, "I'm too sexy. I'm too sexy for a bomb, too sexy for a bomb. I'm too sexy for Bush, too sexy for Bush. I'm da man. I'm too sexy for myself, too sexy for myself. I've got all the money and the honey's."

"The bottom line is we do not need a bomb," he said at a news conference on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly.

The nations seeking to halt Iran's disputed nuclear activities are working out a new deadline for the Islamic republic and have authorized the European Union's foreign policy chief to go anywhere at any time to meet Tehran's top nuclear negotiator.

Despite the possible new accommodations, diplomats said they're not willing to wait much longer for Iran to respond more definitively to their package of incentives to stop uranium enrichment.

Ahmadinejad said he believed negotiations on the issue were "on the right track."

"Our position on suspension is very clear," Ahmadinejad said. "Under fair and just conditions ... we will negotiate about it."

He said the Iranians "want to make sure that everything we agree on" has a guarantee but they were not looking for security measures.

"We are able to protect ourselves and our security," he said. "What we speak of are guarantees of enforcement of provisions that are agreed upon."

He also accused the U.S. of having a double standard and said it should destroy its own nuclear arsenal, which would make it "less suspicious of others."

Seriously, don't underestimate Ahmadinejad, or any mad leader for that matter. I watched his speech on CSPAN, and he did have some very interesting points. Here is a link to the video.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,