redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

SkypeCast...

Hi folks, I will be doing a SkypeCast this evening around 7:00PM EST. Anyone that wants to discuss politics, how the world views America, politics in the United States, or the World Cup, please join in. I will try to do this at least once a week, if anybody is interested. If another time is better for you, just let me know. More post coming. I've got to go walk about five to ten miles, or until I get tired. :-)

This skype cast is all about nothing. :-) Seriously, it is about the general condition of America, and how the world views the United States, because of the current resident at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. This is not a liberal, nor is it a conservative group, just a neutral discussion on politics...

Scroll down to the bottom of the left column, and you will see the Skypecast.
Skypecast

Subscribe to this feed