redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Yeah, I Subscribe...

Yorker_july_3

What kind of thoughts does this cover bring forth?

Now, before you start calling me gay, for subscribing to the New Yorker. I am not gay, nor have I ever been that way, nor am I ever going to be gay, not that there is anything wrong with that (Seinfeld). I subscribe for the short stories, along with the poems that are submitted from time to time. Also, they have some very interesting articles. A few weeks ago they had letters from American troops, stationed in Iraq. Interesting reading, to say the least. Down south, you would stand to get kicked in the head, if you walked around reading a New Yorker, so I don't go around telling just anybody. My family would give me hell, if they knew I read it. I've been a loyal subscriber for almost a year now; in fact, I have posted about ads in the New Yorker before.