redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Updated Profile...

Profile Hi there folks, I just finished updating my profile, if you are interested in learning who I am, and what I'm all about. Several mysteries are revealed in the updated Profile, which I have not uttered before. I asked a friend to come up with some questions that I wouldn't won't to answer on here, but I answered every one of them; in fact, I gave a lot more detail than I ever have before. If you have any more questions, let me know. By the way, that is 60lbs. attached to my back and ten pound weights on each leg, and it's up hill. On average, I walk five miles a day. Yeah, I've got dumbo ears, ya got a problem with it. :-)

Thanks JD...