redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Cramming for Exams Time...

Books_1 Well folks, it is cram time here in my crazy world, so my post will be more sparse for the next two weeks. I've got about a months worth of studying todo in two weeks. Oh the joys of college. Don't get me wrong, I love college, but after two years of the same bull, I'm a little distressed. I hold a part-time job right now, that I'm going to school to have. Several people have told me to drop out and go to work full-time as an IT Consultant, but I always stick things out, so I guess I'll continue the grind this fall.

Thankfully, I will have a break this summer, which is way overdue. My mind is a blur of statistics, quotes, audio bits, notes, and useless dribble that will inevitable dissolve my brain into mush. I have never understood why they have to cram the hardest part of the semester all the way at the end. I rather start out hard, and end the semester with ease. I don't know how they educate overseas, but I would have to say that it is probably better. What's your say on American Education?