redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Interesting Ads...

I'm still sick, for I'm dealing with the shivers and the shakes. :-) Anyhow, I may post later tonight, but until then, here is some interesting Ads that I found in a magazine that I subscribe to.

This ad was near the beginning of the magazine...














This ad was on the last page of the magazine, which will remain nameless, simply because I love the content of the magazine, but I hate some of these ads.














Now, it's funny that in the front of the magazine, they placed an ad talking about global warming and its affects, and how we are dependent on oil, which I agree with. Then, the last ad talks about Natural Gas, and the ad was paid for by Conoco Phillips, which is an oil company. Oh the irony...

I don't know if they did this on purpose to make their readers grasp the big picture, or is it all about the money.