redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Thirty-Freaking-Four and holding...

That's right, it's my birthday. I went out and had a few drinks, and I went Geek shopping, which means CompUSA and BestBuy. I love the fact that I made it another year. What did I accomplish in a year? Well, this year I have met some interesting people, and I started my plans, for traveling to Ireland. Also, I may be going to the College of Reading in England for a semester. I've certainly not accomplished everthing I set out to do, but I did a lot. I usually get depressed on my birthday, but my friends and family always remind me that I'm lucky to be on this Earth at all, after all that I've survived. Anyhow, have a great Sunday all, and go listen to the new Chapter of Letter to America. Good Day...