redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Pictures...

Hello folks, I've been away for a while trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do about my other blog. Here is some photos to hold you over, until I figure out what to do. These were taken in my neighborhood, while on my daily walk.














What the f**k is this?














Blue sky smiling at me.

More blue sky smiling at me...

This is an old barn I pass everyday, while walking or sometimes jogging.














Me :-)

Baby Tree, sprouting from a cold nap.

Baseball - one of my favorite ways to pass the time as a youth.

If life throws you for a curve, don't swerve in disarray, for just around the bend all your troubles will truly end.