redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Over my Head


Hi all, I’ve been so busy this week, that I let my post get slack, and for that I’m sorry. I’ve got so much crap going on, I feel as though the whole world is over my head, like the song. LOL The reason my post have been slack, is because I’ve been strung out all over the place. I’ve got work, other job on saturdays, school, and I’ve got something else going on that is taking up a lot of my time. I can’t tell you about that though. Perhaps, I will tell you at a later date.

Anyway, I’ll have a brand new podcast episode with a co-host tomorrow night, so be sure to check it out. Oh, if you’ll notice over on the top left of the sidebar, you should see different flags. (Main Blog) That my friends, is for different languages, just click on one to see it work. I’m trying to get my word (when I do have time to post) out in a universal format.