redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Immigration or Denigration?


President Bush was at a summit in Cancun Mexico today, asking President Vicente Fox for border support. I think that this is a waste of time. Why would he offer to help us, when he's getting kick-backs from the Drug Lords. His pocket will not let him help us, and he is afraid to stand up to the drug lords, which run the country.

"This is a good start to a very important series of discussions," Bush said at the base of a pyramid.

The U.S. Senate opened debate on Wednesday with Republicans split on whether to back Bush's call for sweeping reforms to create a guest worker program and put several million illegal immigrants on the path to citizenship.

Conservatives in Bush's party, normally his allies, reject that as a form of amnesty and seek instead to erect a fence along a third of the U.S.-Mexico border and make illegal immigration a felony. The issue has brought out tens of thousands of mostly Hispanic protesters in major U.S. cities.

With his job approval ratings at a low point, immigration is a new test of Bush's political strength at a time when his second term has been beset by woes.

Indeed, there is no hope of Mexico controlling the border; in fact, I believe this is all a showing to ease the American distrust of Bush. If the senate passes this Bill that will legalize 11 million illegal aliens, you don't even want to know how mad that would make me, and other Americans. I have nothing against Mexicans, I just want them to go through the same procedures that everyone else has to deal with, when entering the United States.

My ancestors were immigrants, as most Americans were immigrants. The only people that belong on American soil, is Native Americans. I can only hope there is a few real, standup gentleman in Washington, that will make sure the right Bill is passed. Also, let me express my apologies for being absent on the blog. I hope that my life will be back to normal in a few weeks. What do you think about the border issue?