redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Return to Green










My town just threw a huge festival, called Return To Green. Basically it is a Saint Patrick's Day festival, but they changed the name last year to lure in more patrons. Only about 8% of my state are of Irish ancestry, which is quite small, so the city come up with this plan to revitilise the festival, and it worked for the most part. I tried a ton of different Irish beers, some were fantastic, while others were terrible. There was one dark beer that had to be about 12% alchohol, because it was stout. I could smell the alchohol from ten meters away. It was also the beer that did me in for the day. I tried all kind of beers and didn't get drunk, but after about half of that dark beer I was tore up. Here is some pictures I took, while at the festival. They are terrible, because I was using my camera/phone. Thanks...