redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Sorry for my absence...

Great literary minds have said that if you want to learn about life, go to the bars (pubs), so that is is exactly what I've done tonight. I'll be back to normal posting tomorrow, but I'm tore out of the frame tonight, so have a great Wednesday all, I'll be back with more tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for commenting. I really messed up, and I'm trying to make a mends with the woman in Northern Ireland, but I don't know if she will ever forgive me or not. Only she knows the answer to that. I apologize for my stupid southern American behavior, that has messed things up between us. I did learn a valuable lesson, that I will not ever forget.

Jagermeisterbtl_1 Red_bull