redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Episode 16

The - I'm High on Love, and Sober on Alcohol Episode of The Jefferson Davis Saga.

In this Episode I discuss my time in Ireland, and how I got treated like dirt by the locals in Dublin. The Temple Bar, and Quay's Bar are discussed. I talk about the anti-American sentiment that broke my heart, and how a Northern Irish woman mended it. I call myself a Jackass several times, as well as other people discussed on the show. Several hard lessons were learned during the trip, and I give a few tips, and have a few questions for the locals. Also, I sincerely apologize for my behavior.

Come back next week for Episode 17, where I return to the past and love is found.
Download Episode_16

Have The Jefferson Davis Saga Brought to You via iTunes

Myipod_2