redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.
« Home

Left-Wing is playing the race card again...

Well, this is a hot topic today and throughout our history. I am not left or right, nor am I Democrat or Republican. I’m conservative on most issues and I’ll go more in-depth about that later. Anyway, this is ridiculous rhetoric that I see day after day. The left-wing liberals are crying racism instead of trying to fix things in our government. It is exhausting to hear this same card being played over and over. They need a new deck of cards if they expect to win in 2008. What must we do as Americans to get the left to realize that constant bickering will not solve anything?

I am not from a minority background, but my family had to work excruciatingly hard to make a good living. As Americans, we must realize that no government or person owes us anything. Now, I’m not stating that we shouldn’t help each other and be kind to one another; in fact, I’m just saying that we shouldn’t expect the government to keep us up. I totally agree that people that are disabled or single parents trying to make it on their own should get all the support they need.

That’s it for me tonight, I’ve run off at the mouth too much. Have a good day and god bless…