redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Episode 20

The - It's All the Truth Episode of The Jefferson Davis Saga...

In This Milestone Episode, I discuss how and why I started blogging and podcasting. In addition, I talk about all of the frequent flyer miles I've put on my Delta card lately, the heat wave that is overtaking the east coast of America and Europe, troop reinforcements going to Iraq, and the turmoil in the Middle East. Short stories are discussed, as well as the deadline to submit a short story to Skint Writer's blog. Oscar Wilde's book, The Picture of Dorian Gray is admired. Finally, I disclose two pieces of information about myself. One being that I'll be studying in London, starting in January of next year, and you will have to tune in to find out what story number two is all about.
Download Episode 20

Have The Jefferson Davis Saga Brought to You via iTunes

Myipod_2

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal," Oscar Wilde.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,