redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Episode 17

The - I'm High on Caffeine, and Sober on Love Episode of The Jefferson Davis Saga.
In this crazy Episode, Flowers are orderd, letters are written, and I question a young lady about politics, of which she knows nothing. I also ask her what she thinks about Mr. Bush and the Iraq War. She also gives a few choice words about immigration, Myspace, and Jett Loe. I find out what people do in my hometown for fun, as if I didn't already know. Another crazy, yet educational episode of the Jefferson Davis Saga. Sumsofly also picks out a band to play a song at the end of the show, by the way, Sumsofly is her code name. Stay tuned for the next Episode, for there will be more antics, women, and banter...

Download Episode 17

Have The Jefferson Davis Saga Brought to You via iTunes

Whoa, it's the late, but great Episode 17 Of the Jefferson Davis Saga