redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Oil went up, stocks went down...

Obviously, the American economy is controlled by oil, as I have previously posted. The price of a barrel of oil only went up .52 cents to $70.85, which caused the DOW to drop 26.24 points in early trading.

Reluctantly, I am going to start investing outside the United States. Yes, that's right, I invest in stocks, as well as own several pieces of property. What's a matter, you don't think this Southern boy is smart enough to invest? I may work for a large Retail company, and I may also be an IT consultant, but I'm still a smart son of a gun.

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups, yet people assume that I'm too stupid to talk, much less do anything else. Never assume anything about anybody, for that is a dangerous proposition. My investments, and family investment ties are the only reason I have not studied in Europe yet. Allthough, I am trying to work out something with the family, so I can study at Queen's or Reading University this fall.