redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Episode 16 Coming Soon...

Folks, I should have a new episode of the podcast up tomorrow night. I did the entire show today, but felt that it was too dismal and sad. I got some very emotional news this morning that wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t good either. Tears were flowing, so I’ve spent the better part of the day walking, trying to figure out what the hell I am going to do about the situation. Welcome to the Jefferson Davis Saga, or Train Wreck might be a better word for it today. Anyhow, I’ll hopefully be in a better, more upbeat mood tomorrow, so come back and see what this Opinionated Irish-American has to say.

While you are frantically waiting on pins and needles for the next Episode, go check out LTA. I was a guest on the last Chapter of LTA, so check it out! Have a great week all...