redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Hangover...

Hi there folks, I'm trying to survive a hangover, so please forgive my absence. I went out with a neighbor last night and had way too many Corona's. He kept daring me to drink, and anyone that knows me, knows that I'm always up for a dare.

Hangover
I've had a lot on my mind, since returning from the trip. It seems at times that the whole world starts spinning faster and faster, until spiraling out of control, as it is today, but there is always hope. Never give up hope, whether it be love, job, dreams, ambitions or whatever you hope to aspire in life, never give up, because the minute you give up, is the minute you begin dying on the inside. Life is too short to drowned in your own sorrow, for you've got to get out and enjoy life to the fullest. Have a grand Sunday everyone.

I'm working on a new podcast episode, so I may possibly have it up by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks to everyone for all the kind comments, and thanks to all the kind and welcoming people in Belfast, Northern Ireland that I met. I may come back on my Christmas break, if things work out the way I hope.