redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

No Podcast This Week...

Hi folks, I'm sorry to announce that there will be no podcast this week. I've got to wait for the new equipment to get here. I'm going mobile for the next and hopfully the rest of the episodes. A lot of new content and attitude to come, not that you needed more attitude.

I'm sure you all notice the new banner, which I put up last night. It's a little spooky, but I wanted to make something to catch your eye, get it. Anyhow, I'll be back later this afternoon with a new poem, short story (If I can finish it), and news. :-)

Oh, while you are waiting, go check out this band, they are awesome. Feel free to Email me suggestions, or anything for that matter. Have a grand day all.....