redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Plethora of Problems...

Hi there folks, I'm trying to figure out whether to take my Samsung SCD23 MiniDV Camcorder, or my moms new Sony 3.3MP Handycam, which has a 30GB Hard Drive built-in. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to gloat here. Notice mine is two years old and hers is brand-new. I'm just a poor white boy, but I do have a rich mom. :-) Unfortunetly, she doesn't throw much money my way, but she does when I need it.

The great thing about my camcorder is the DV tapes, so if I run out of tape, I can just buy some more. On the other hand, who wants to fuck around with a bunch of tapes, much less drag them around Ireland. In addition, I have my Lumix DMC-LZ2, which I love. My only concern is getting my stuff stolen in one of these hotels, or somebody mugging me, and me having to kick their ass or vice versa. I may be a "little fella", but I fight with the best of them. :-) Anyhow, have a great Monday everyone. This time change is really, and let me stress "really" going to screw me up. If you have any suggestion, please let me know!
30gb_camcorder Scd23











Dmc_lz2