redirect This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Farewell to America, if only for a short time. I'm getting ready, my suitcases are packed, dog is walked, money is paid, and I am ready to leave. The Jefferson Davis Saga will continue, for not even a country can put up with me for more than two weeks. :-) On this weeks episode, Marc Gunn music is played, Rugby is discussed, Gaelic is tried, Español is spoken, and I discuss the dirty word "sex", it's dirty around here anyway. :-) The life and times of this country boy will continue. I hope everyone has aterrificc week. Come back, for I'll be posting from Dublin on Friday. Thanks for all the comments...

Download Episode 15

Have The Jefferson Davis Saga Brought to You via iTunes

Myipod_2